Meta Trak S5 Deadlock
Secure against relay attack and key cloning
1 Year £179.95
3 Year £479.95
Installed by our mobile Meta Trak approved engineers
Meta Trak S5-VTS Deadlock has the same basic features as the S5-VTS with the addition of advanced vehicle immobilisation that can be controlled via the smartphone app or web platform. The vehicle is immobilised after the engine is turned off and disarms when the ID tag is present. When the Lockdown command is sent from the App or web platform the vehicle will remain immobilised even if the tag is present.
Optional cost to be added at checkout
Choose Meta Trak for Total Vehicle Security
Total vehicle security
Leading the way
Select your mode
Take vehicle security to the next level with Meta Trak immobilisation.
No ID Tag. No Start
Lock Down From The App or Web
OBD Port Protection
Meta Trak S5 deadlock protects you from the very latest theft methods
Two transmitters or ‘relay’ boxes are used by the thieves; one is held close to your car and the other near to where you keep your key. This way, the signal produced by your key is lengthened, fooling the car into thinking the key is actually present.
How is my vehicle more secure?
Remote Deadlock Immobilisation
- Market leading tracking technology that delivers pin point accuracy and covers the UK and Europe
- Vehicle status updates, such as low battery, battery disconnect and service reminders
- Journey history, showing you the routes taken in the previous 30 days
- Car finder feature, which is great for locating your parked car and will guide you to the vehicle
- Geo-fence option, which alerts you if your vehicle moves in or out of a specified area, or breaches a set speed limited
- An option to select special modes from the smartphone app, such as privacy, service or transport
Why is my vehicle at such high risk of theft?
Using unregulated equipment bought easily and cheaply on-line, criminals can quickly bypass your car’s standard security. Often operated by organised gangs, stolen cars are likely to be stripped by a ‘chop shop’ and sold for parts, or driven into a shipping container and sold overseas.