£285.00 Fully fitted, inc VAT.
Smartrack Maxi - TQA 103
|Duration of Ownership||£399.00|
Subscriptions are taken by Smartrack
Smartrack maxi is a Thatcham category 6/S7 TSC insurance approved Gps tracking device It is ideal for Plant, Agricultural, Marine, Motorcycle and OFF-road vehicles.
Smartrack Maxi has a built in motion sensor and is monitored 24 hours a day by the Global Telemetrics Secure control centre.
Smartrack maxi comes with ,Free Live, internet access as standard allowing you to view your vehicles current position online and the ability to set a Geofence™ which alerts if the vehicle moves in or out of a user definable zone. This feature is ideal for vehicles or machinery that are left unattended for long periods.
Standard features include:
- Thatcham insurance approved TQA103
- Internet access
- Movement sensor alert
- Geofence alert
- 12v 24v compatible
- Fully transferable
- 3 year warranty
Fee live standard subscription features:
- Allows customer to track their vehicle using a smartphone/PC etc.
- See their vehicles latest known position
- Ability to create 1 Geofence.
Included in the standard subscription:
- 1 minute account upgrade subscription (optional £50.00 annual)
- Updates every 1/2 minutes on a journey (network dependant) and every 30 minutes when the vehicle is stationary & ignition is off.
- Ability to create multiple Geofences.
- Calendar Function allowing you to view vehicles previous journeys.
- Reporting Vehicle Timesheets, Geofence Reports, All Activity Reports, Journey Activity Reports, Over speed Reports.
- Multiple logins allowing other users to have access to the system.
- Business & Private mileage.
This product can be fitted anywhere in the uk by our Approved Thatcham recognised installers at your home or place of work.
The Global Telemetrics APP is available for Apple and Android devices giving you the ability to view your vehicles location communicating with all Smartrack tracking systems within the current product range.
Driver Recognition Tags £170.00
Driver Recognition tags ‘’DRS’’ add extra security to your SmarTrack tracking device.
When driving the vehicle, the driver carries a small DRS Tag. If the vehicle moves without the Tag being present a movement alert is sent to the Global Telemetrics operating centre.
The operating centre will contact you to make sure your vehicle is safe.